Thanks for checking out Natural Green Coffee Bean Extract! If you're new to dieting and weightloss, you'll be happy you stopped by. Let's get right to the question we're sure you're asking yourself, "how does green coffee bean extract work?"" Believe it or not, the key is not the caffeine! It is a very important natural active compound called Chlorogenic Acid. Chlorogenic Acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body while at the same time boosting the metabolism or the "burning" of fat in the liver. These two mechanisms combined work together to inhibit the absorption of fat and eliminate weight gain.
What MG Is Is Recommended?
According to Dr Lindsey (The guest host on the popular Dr Oz show when they focused their episode on Green Coffee Bean Extract) To achieve the best results, you should take a minimum of 800 mg (The exact dose we here at Natural Green Coffee Offer!) at least 30 minutes before each meal at least two times per day. Because Green Coffee is a food and no harmful side effects were reported in the study, I suggest taking 2 capsules before every meal!
What Formula Blend Is Recommended To Get Best Results?
For ingredients, there should be pure green coffee bean extract and a vegetarian capsule. There should be ZERO fillers, zero binders and zero artificial ingredients, do not purchase products that contain these common ingredients listed in a section called 'other ingredients' and are of no benefit and only reduce the amount of pure green coffee extract that you are getting.
Will I Get That "Jittery" Feeling?
The Green Coffee Bean supplement that you take daily only has about 23 mgs of caffeine per serving whereas your daily cup of coffee has over 100 mg, and your "venti drip" has as much as 400 mgs! So, needless to say, Green Coffee Bean is not a stimulant, it doesn't make you jittery and nervous and raise your heart rate like roasted coffee or ephedra. In fact, the Green Coffee Bean has actually shown in some studies to lower blood pressure!
Are There Any Studies?
The most recent study on Green Coffee Bean published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal followed a group of 16 adults who supplemented with Green Coffee Extract for 12 weeks. Over the course of the study, the subjects lost an average of 17 pounds each - this was 10 percent of their overall body weight and 16 percent of their overall body fat! That is very compelling information, and what's even more interesting is the subjects stayed on a diet of 2,400 calories per day! They didn't have to cut their normal eating down to a ridiculous low amount of calories just to lose weight! To see the study click here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ articles/PMC3267522/
Are There Any Other Benefits?
- Overall Health - Many polyphenols function as antioxidants. Chlorogenic Acid is a polyphenol that has been shown to neutralize several classes of carcinogenic compounds before they can cause cancer.
- Cardiovascular Health - High homocysteine concentrations in blood is a risk indicator for cardiovascular disease. Chlorogenic Acid has been shown to aid in the decrease of total plasma homocysteine levels in those who ingested Chlorogenic Acid during clinical trials.
- Chlorogenic Acid - has also shown positive results for treating hypertension. By neutralizing free radicals and regenerating vitamin E, Green Coffee Beans have been shown to inhibit lipid and LDL degradation, thereby promoting optimal cardiovascular health.
- Blood pressure - (both systolic and diastolic) has also shown to decrease significantly during clinical studies of Chlorogenic Acid ingestion. During clinical trials, there was no difference in body mass index and pulse rate between test groups, nor were any apparent side effects detected. It also inhibits oxidation of the low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or bad cholesterol that can damage the arteries and accelerate atherosclerosis. Limiting this process is thought to help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Healthy Blood Sugar Levels - Chlorogenic Acid has been touted as supporting healthy blood sugar levels. A number of population studies identified Chlorogenic Acid users as being substantially less likely to get Type 2 diabetes. Further research has suggested the reason for this as being the effects of the Chlorogenic Acid on glucose metabolism. Glucose is stored in the liver in a polysaccharide called glycogen, which is a long, branched chain of insoluble glucose molecules. In a process known as glycogenolysis, the enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase releases free glucose into the bloodstream, where it circulates to various organs. If glycogenolysis is inhibited, the body gets its energy from fat cells. This reduces blood glucose levels, helping to reduce the symptoms. Also, reducing the number of fat stores leads to weight loss.
The combined benefits of weight loss, cardiovascular health, healthy blood sugar levels and overall disease prevention due to the high levels of antioxidants in Green Coffee Beans all work synergistically to support a healthier, happier and more vibrant you!